The office is open from 9 til 5 Monday to Friday, but you can contact us at any time by email or by leaving a message on one of the phone numbers.
We are sorry that we cannot accommodate pets of any kind.
Paradise Lodge is strictly no smoking.
All bed linen, towels, tea towels etc are provided.
We ask that you arrive any time after 2pm and leave by 10am. This gives us time to service the Lodge between guests. If these times are difficult for you, please let us know and we will try to accommodate different arrival/departure times, subject to availability. Please note that an extra charge may have to be made for this service.
The Lodge will be thoroughly cleaned before your arrival and on your departure. If your stay is for more than 7 nights, there will be a linen change/maid service once per week (or part of a week) for the rest of the duration of your stay.
Short breaks are available throughout the year in Paradise Lodge. Please just ask!
Please let us know if you think you have left any personal belongings behind after your stay. We will try to return them to you, but there will be a £20 administrative fee as well as postage.
If you need help with any other aspect of your stay we will do our best to help – please just ask.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 50% of the rental is payable on booking, with the balance due 8 weeks prior to your holiday. The full rental must be paid if the booking is made within 8 weeks of your holiday.
- Reservations made via the on line booking system are subject to a confirmation email from HEAVENLY holiday homes to confirm that the reservation has been accepted.
- No contract exists until the completed booking form and deposit/payment have been received by HEAVENLY holiday homes and our confirmation of the booking has been sent to you.
- You must complete and return a Security Deposit form and a cheque for £200 (which will only be cashed to cover any damage, breakages or breach of contract during your stay).
- No refund will be made if you cancel your booking, unless we are able to re-let the property. In that case, an administrative fee of £50, plus any shortfall in rental income for that period, will be deducted from your refund. We therefore strongly recommend that you consider taking out holiday cancellation insurance.
- If we have to change or cancel your holiday booking for any reason, we will try to make suitable alternative arrangements, but failing this we will refund any monies paid by you. We shall, however, be under no further obligation or liability in this respect.
- It is your obligation to ensure that the property is left in the same condition in which you found it and that it is left clean and tidy. If this is not the case, you will forfeit your security deposit and will be liable for any further costs incurred to remedy the situation.
- The ‘no smoking’ and ‘no pets’ conditions must be strictly adhered to at all times.
- No extra guests may be accommodated and maximum numbers must be adhered to at all times.
- These conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted by you when you make your booking.